Provider Training Academy
HealthKeepers, Inc. offers an extensive library of training and continuing education opportunities for Anthem HealthKeepers Plus healthcare professionals. We will add presentations, videos and other training documentation as they become available.
Training and tutorials
- Interactive Care Reviewer (ICR) FAQ
- Social Determinants of Health: how they affect primary care
- Improving the lives of our members: Social Determinants of Health
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) provider training
- EPSDT Provider Training
- Anthem CCC Plus Quick Reference Guide
- Provider Orientation and Training
- Availity Portal Training
The Anthem HealthKeepers Plus Provider Manual is your key source for plan and program requirements.
Presentations and webinars
- Provider education webinars
- Addressing and identifying social drivers of health
- Improving the patient experience: Assessment of patient feedback and quality of care best practices
- Becoming resilience focused on providers
- Quality of care
- Behavioral Health Interactive Care Reviewer (ICR) Presentation
- COVID-19 Webinar on SBA Loans and Other Federal Relief Programs (5/1/2020)
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) Overview
- Anthem HealthKeepers Plus Critical Incident and Quality of Care Reporting Presentation
- Racial disparities provider presentation
Screening, Brief Intervention, and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
A clinician’s tool for identifying risky substance use behaviors and providing appropriate intervention.
Screening, brief intervention, and referral to treatment, commonly referred to as SBIRT, is an evidence-based, comprehensive, integrated approach to the delivery of early intervention and treatment services to people with substance misuse and those at risk of developing disorders. The goal of SBIRT is to reduce and prevent related health consequences, disease, accidents, and injuries. Risky substance use is a health issue that often goes undetected; providers can help by incorporating this evidence-based tool that is demonstrated to be valid and reliable in identifying individuals with problem use or at risk for a substance use disorder (SUD).
If you wish to print SBIRT educational materials, please review the links below to obtain a downloadable flier and brochure. For any further discussions regarding SBIRT, please contact your Provider Experience or Provider Relations representative.
Learn about Availity
Many of the tools you need — such as eligibility and benefits inquiries, claims submission, claims status inquiry, and authorizations — can be accessed from your Availity account. You can find instructions for locating and using these tools on the Learn about Availity page.