What Matters Most: Improving the Patient Experience
Looking for innovative ways to improve your patients’ experiences?
Numerous studies have shown that a patient’s primary healthcare experience and, to some extent, their healthcare outcomes are largely dependent upon healthcare provider and patient interactions. That’s why HealthKeepers, Inc. offers the online learning course — What matters Most: Improving the Patient Experience — to address communication gaps and offer innovative ways to communicate with patients.
Through use of compelling real-life stories and practical strategies for implementing patient care, learn how to apply best practices and communicate with your diverse patient population.
Did you know?
- Substantial evidence points to a positive association between the patient experience and health outcomes.
- Patients with chronic conditions, such as diabetes, demonstrate greater self-management skills and quality of life when they report positive interactions with their healthcare providers.
- Patients reporting the poorest-quality relationships with their physicians were three times more likely to voluntarily leave the physician's practice than patients with the highest-quality relationships.
How will this benefit you and your office staff?
- Improve communication skills.
- Build patient trust and commitment.
- Expand your knowledge of the Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS®) survey.