Find the resources you need to care for members in our network.
HealthKeepers, Inc. works collaboratively with hospitals, group practices and independent behavioral healthcare providers, as well as community agencies, to meet the needs of members.
Maternal child services
We encourage all our moms-to-be to take part in our New Baby, New LifeSM program, a comprehensive, proactive case management and care coordination program for all expectant mothers and their newborns.
Our Disease Management/Population Health program is based on a system of coordinated care management interventions and communications designed to assist members with chronic conditions.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn About Availity
- Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Member Eligibility & Pharmacy Overview
- Policies, Guidelines & Manuals
- Provider Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)