California Provider Directories
Patient Referral Resources
- Nursing Facility Transition to Kifer Assessment and Referral Form
- Community Health Worker Referral Form
- Case Management Referral Form
- Diabetes Prevention Program: Patient Referral Form
- Condition Care/Population Health Referral Form
- Behavioral Health Treatment/Applied Behavioral Analysis/Autism Services Recommendation Form
To view the full list of forms related to referrals and patient care coordination, please visit the Forms page.
Refer a Patient for Case Management
Anthem Blue Cross offers a complex case management program for high-risk members. Using claims and utilization data, we can identify diseases for which members are most at risk and to which they are most susceptible.
Our case managers work with everyone involved in the members’ care to help implement a case management plan based on the members’ individual needs. We provide education and support to our members and their families to help them improve their health and quality of life.
- To learn more about case management, visit our Case Management page.
- For more information about condition care/population health, please visit our Condition Care page.
- For more information about case management related to pregnancy and maternal health, please visit our Pregnancy & Maternal Child page.
Referral Phone Numbers
- If you have a high-risk patient you would like to refer for case management, please call our Case Management team at 1-888-334-0870.
- If you would like to refer a patient for behavioral health support during or after pregnancy, please call 1-888-831-2246 and select 1 then option 2 to request care coordination.
- For additional contact information, please visit the Contact us page
Case Management Team
Behavioral Health Support for Pregnant Patients:
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn about Availity
- Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Reimbursement Policies
- Provider Manuals, Policies & Guidelines
- Provider Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Provider News & Announcements