Find the exact training materials you’re looking for
Our full library of training resources—including toolkits, presentations, fliers, brochures, and other useful assets to help you master the skills and strategies to best serve our members.
- Provider Orientation
- Precertification Tutorial
- Accessing Remittance Inquiry Tool beginning 12/1/2018
- BH Interactive Care Reviewer Training Presentation
- Cultural Competency Training
- SBIRT Provider Training and Education
- Availity Portal Training
- Provider Digital Engagement
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) Overview
- CHESS Health/Connections App: Recovery Support for members
* Availity, LLC is an independent company providing administrative support services on behalf of Availity, LLC is an independent company providing administrative support services on behalf of Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Healthcare Solutions.
CAHPS® is a registered trademark of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ).
Fliers and brochures
Webinars and on-demand trainings
Resources to further every provider’s education
Home to all the training and onboarding resources that every provider—new or experienced—can use to further their education.
SERVING DIVERSE POPULATIONS
Tools to offer culturally competent care
To best serve our diverse populations it is important for our providers to have the knowledge, resources, and tools to provide the best care to all our members.
SCHEDULES AND REGISTRATION
Events to keep you up to date
Find upcoming webinars, training sessions, and other events to keep you up to date on available learning opportunities.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn about Availity
- Precertification Lookup Tool
- Precertification Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Member Eligibility & Pharmacy Overview
- Provider Manuals and Guides
- Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)