A guide to training resources
For physicians and healthcare professionals
The provider manual provides key administrative information, including the quality improvement program, the Utilization Management program, quality standards for participation, claims appeals, and reimbursement and administration policies.
For providers with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Healthcare Solutions (Anthem) seeing Nevada Medicaid members
Trainings and tutorials
Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Healthcare Solutions (Anthem) offers training and tutorials to support providers in continuing their education. Presentations, videos and other training documentation will be added as they become available.
- HPV Vaccination resources
- Psych Hub Information Flyer
- Provider Education Webinars CME/CEU
- Healthy Rewards Flier
- Provider Chat on Availity Payer Space Flyer
- Peer Support Services Flier
- Precertification Tutorial
- Accessing Remittance Inquiry Tool beginning 12/1/2018
- BH Interactive Care Reviewer Training Presentation
- Provider Digital Engagement
- Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS) Overview
- CMS Tooklit - Telehealth for Providers: What You Need to Know
Training opportunities for behavioral health providers
Sign up with Psych Hub, our new training partner for our behavioral health providers. You’ll gain access to Psych Hub’s catalog of educational podcasts, videos, and other accredited content. You’ll also gain the opportunity to receive free continuing education units, a requirement for most professional licenses. Numerous self-paced courses in evidence-based interventions are ready for you. Build your Psych Hub dashboard today.
TOOLS AND GUIDES
Additional provider learning resources
Tools and toolkits
SCHEDULES AND REGISTRATION
Events to keep you up to date
Find upcoming webinars, training sessions, and other events to keep you up to date on available learning opportunities.
IMPROVING THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE
Learn how to address gaps in care
An online course for providers and office staff that conveys practical strategies for implementing patient care and applying best practices.
SERVING DIVERSE POPULATIONS
Tools to offer culturally competent care
To best serve our diverse populations it is important for our providers to have the knowledge, resources, and tools to provide the best care to all our members.
Medicaid eLearning is a 24/7 educational resource that offers a foundation for doing business with Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield Healthcare Solutions. It’s designed to be user friendly and gives you flexibility when scheduling training for yourself and your staff.
In order to launch the Medicaid eLearning, you must first complete a short registration.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub Now
- Learn about Availity
- Precertification Lookup Tool
- Precertification Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Member Eligibility & Pharmacy Overview
- Provider Manuals and Guides
- Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)