Learn About Availity
Anthem providers have access to Availity, a secure, multi-health plan portal offering quick access to clinical tools, member data, and health plan information. Availity simplifies provider transactions such as electronic data exchange, prior authorization requests, claim status, and member inquiries.
Availity tools and features
Benefits and eligibility
- Get real-time member eligibility and benefits
The Availity Interactive Care Reviewer (ICR) is a utilization management tool that allows you to:
- Submit prior authorization requests and receive status updates
- Attach clinical documentation
- Auto-authorize over 40 common procedures
- Report a member’s pregnancy
Claims & payment
- View claim status and payment details
- Submit documentation to support a pending or denied claim
Several other tools and resources are available in the Payer Spaces section of Availity:
- Clear Claim Connection: Research procedure code edits
- Custom Learning Center: Find job aids, reference guides, and educational videos
- Education and Reference Center: Locate important policies, forms and educational resources
- Remittance Inquiry: View, print or save a remittance advice from the past 24 months
- Patient360: Access a member’s health and treatment history
- Provider Online Reporting: Generate custom reports, including member rosters
Find learning opportunities to assist with administering your patient’s health plan using Availity Essentials multi-payer features and payer spaces applications. Use the library of self-paced courses and instructor-led training sessions, available 24/7 at no cost. Be prepared with the knowledge to assist our members.
Don’t have an Availity account?
Availity account maintenance
To change administrators:
Call Availity Client Services
To update organizational information:
Log in to Availity as an administrator and use the Maintain Organization option to update your organization’s information.