Behavioral Health Clinical Practice Guidelines
The practice guidelines included on this website are not intended to be required treatment protocols.
Physicians and other health professionals must rely on their own expertise in evaluating and treating patients. Practice guidelines are not a substitute for the best professional judgment of physicians and other health professionals.
Behavioral health guidelines may include commentary developed by the company’s behavioral health committees. Further, while authoritative sources are consulted in the development of these guidelines, the practice guideline may differ in some respects from the sources cited. With respect to the issue of coverage, each patient should review their Policy or Certificate and Schedule of Benefits for details concerning benefits, procedures and exclusions prior to receiving treatment. The practice guidelines do not supersede the Policy or Certificate and Schedule of Benefits.
- Screening, Brief Intervention and Referral to Treatment (SBIRT)
- Evaluation and Treatment of Children and Adolescents with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Identification and Treatment of Antenatal Depression (AND), Postpartum Depression (PPD) and Postpartum Psychosis (PPP)
- Behavioral Health Screening, Assessment and Treatment
- Bipolar Disorder in Adults
- Bipolar Disorder in Children and Adolescents
- Identification and Treatment of Depressive Disorder
- Identification and Treatment of Substance Use Disorders
- Indiana Medicaid applied behavioral analysis
Page Last Updated: 07/16/2021