We’re glad to hear that you are interested in joining the Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield (Anthem) network. We have a diverse network of exceptional healthcare professionals who ensure our members have uninterrupted access to the healthcare they need.
You make your patients' lives better. We'll do the same for you.
Our prior authorization, referrals, claims and payment processes are streamlined to help you focus on what you do best — caring for your patients.
We support you with:
- A coordinated approach to care with innovative patient outreach/education
- Disease and case management resources
- Patient-centered medical home transformation
- Online self-service tools and live-agent support
- Local Provider Relations staff committed to your success
Become an Anthem provider
If you are with a group or practice that is not currently contracted with Anthem:
- If you are a non-participating provider with Anthem and are interested in joining our network, you can learn more about the application process or submit your application via the Provider Enrollment request form
- You will be contacted by a Provider Relations representative regarding next steps
- For Ancillary providers, instructions for joining our network is coming soon
Do you specialize in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)?
If you’d like to update your credentials to include ABA or an autism spectrum disorder-related specialty, contact your Provider Relations representative, or call Provider Services at 1-800-450-8753.
We are happy to talk with you about joining the Anthem provider network If you have questions or are not yet ready to start the online application process.
If you have questions regarding the Anthem provider application process, please call 1-800-992-BLUE (2583), and select the following prompts:
- Option 1: Medical Providers
- Option 4: Updates and Other Information
- Option 1: Participation and Credentialing Information
- Enter your ZIP code
If you are not sure if your group or practice is contracted with Anthem, please call Provider Services at 1-800-450-8753 to inquire.
Provider tools & resources
- Log in to Availity
- Launch Provider Learning Hub
- Learn about Availity
- Prior Authorization Lookup Tool
- Prior Authorization Requirements
- Claims Overview
- Reimbursement Policies
- Provider Manuals, Policies & Guidelines
- Provider Training Academy
- Pharmacy Information
- Provider News & Announcements